jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

Blog session: My Autobiography

My name is Rodrigo Yáñez and this is a short story about myself . I was born in 1991, almost in the middle of the winter, to my friends that is the reason whereby my temperament, I don't think so, in fact, this is my favorite season, but this is not really important. When I was a child I used to hate school, for some reason I never was a believer of any religion, and I couldn't accept the Catholicism, so until i was twelve and my parents decided to move me into another school then I started to learn things I really appreciate now. but it wasn't easy. In those years I left home to start living in different places, with
t different relative and friends. The most time I've lived in Santiago except a few months a spent in San Pedro de Atacama two years ago when I finished the elementary school.  Well today I´m twenty two years old and I'm studying cinema at universidad de Chile and work delivering pizza in motorcycle. In free time I use to watch movies and bicycling through the city, out of that resting is priority.

2 comentarios: